Insightful Learning Center, Bridgewater, NJ
Committed to Excellence
Programs for students from K-12 and beyond are structured to aid the students to reach their fullest potential. Students can choose from the different tracks available at Insightful Learning Center (or ILC) based on their immediate and long-term needs:
1. Academic Excellence Track - Focus on curriculum, accelerated curriculum (K-12)
2. College Readiness Track: Training for ACT, SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT and LSAT
3. Homework Help (All topics in Math and Physics)
4. State Standardized Tests (NJ ask, Algebra End of Course Test)
5. Advanced Placement Track - All areas in Mathematics and Physics
6. Contest Math Track: AMC8, AMC10, AMC12, Math Kangaroo, Purplecomet, ARML, MATHCOUNTS
Insightful Learning Center builds self-confidence by providing deep insights through critical problem solving. Problem solving builds academic stamina, improves learning skills and ultimately motivates the students to becoming independent learners and original thinkers.
Most tutoring and learning centers weigh scalability over quality. At Insightful Learning Center, quality always comes first. All advanced math topics will be taught by PhDs and Elementary and Middle School math programs will be taught by teachers with at least one Masters. At Insightful Learning Center, quality of teaching will never be sacrificed.
The core faculty and founders of ILC are Dr. Gopal Kumar and Ms. Meera Kumar. Gopal holds a PhD in Engineering and works in the area of mathematics and algorithms of networks and Ms. Meera holds two Masters - one in Statistics and one in English Literature.